Established Maryland-Based International Law Firm Handles Complex Immigration and Business Matters
Knowledgeable representation for people applying to live or work in the United States and companies of all sizes
At the International Law Firm of Bokwe Mofor, with offices in Silver Spring, Maryland, and Yaounde, Cameroon, I have been defending the rights of families and businesses for more than two decades. I am a strong advocate for people seeking asylum or citizenship, students and workers applying for visas, and companies needing assistance with hiring foreign employees or resolving complicated legal issues involving international or domestic trade. My firm provides trusted advice and passionate representation to clients in Montgomery and Prince George’s counties, Washington D.C., and overseas.
Adaptable legal advocate offers intellectual counsel and personalized attention
By creating lasting relationships with clients, I offer people a sense of assurance knowing they will always have a skilled litigator on their side to safeguard their rights in immigration and business matters. In Maryland and abroad, clients often refer me to their family, friends and colleagues because they know they can trust me to:
- Bring peace of mind to the immigration process — I know the ins and outs of the U.S. immigration system, from its intricate and ever-changing laws to its various bureaucratic agencies. Let me guide you through the entire immigration process and cut through the red tape, so you don’t miss an important step or become lost or overwhelmed.
- Advocate for my clients’ rights — For more than 23 years, I have fought for domestic and foreign businesses and people seeking entry into the United States, building a strong track record of success. Drawing on this experience, I develop solid plans of action to achieve my clients’ goals, no matter how complex.
- Meet the ongoing legal needs of American and global enterprises — By taking the time to understand your company and its operations, I am able to deliver accurate assessments and devise sound strategies to protect your interests, now and in the future.
In both immigration and business cases, my firm prepares the necessary documents and assists clients in meeting deadlines and making court appearances, arguing for their best interests at every turn and making sure they clearly understand their rights and duties.
Skilled Maryland litigator resolves immigration, business and international issues
For clients in Montgomery and Prince George’s counties, Washington D.C., and Yaounde, Cameroon, my firm provides high-quality representation in the following practice areas:
- Immigration — I provide comprehensive counsel for all types of immigration filings and proceedings, including family-based immigration, asylum and refugee status, green cards, citizenship, immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, work permits, and business-based immigration.
- International law — I stay abreast of developments in international law and use my knowledge of global treaties and trade agreements to advise foreign and domestic businesses on multinational transactions, decision-making, and dispute resolution.
- Business law — Drawing on my extensive background in business law, I assist companies of all sizes with an array of transactional matters and advise them on employment and labor law compliance to avoid potential disputes and lawsuits.
- Business litigation — When a company finds itself embroiled in a dispute with an employee, contractor, vendor or other party, I work diligently to resolve issues through settlement or litigation.
If you require assistance in one of these areas, I am available for a free consultation to assess your case and provide an honest evaluation of your legal rights and options.
Contact a dedicated Maryland immigration and business lawyer for a free consultation
If you are seeking legal admission into the United States or your business needs help resolving a domestic or international transaction or litigation matter, the International Law Firm of Bokwe Mofor, with offices in Silver Spring, Maryland, and Yaounde, Cameroon, offers a personal approach and knowledgeable guidance to help you accomplish your objectives. For a free consultation, please call 301-844-6383 or contact me online.